Are you working on bettering your life in any way? If so, you’re not alone! There are thousands of others out there doing the same, and they can help you even further with their advice and tips on lifestyle collection topics like these below
Benefits of Fermented Foods
The Lifestyle Collection is all about providing helpful tips for living a better life. Today, we’re focusing on the benefits of fermented foods. Fermented foods are not only good for your gut health, but they can also improve your mood and boost your immune system. Plus, they’re delicious! Here are some of our favorite fermented foods that we eat in the Living Essential Collective’s Lifestyle Collection: kimchi, sauerkraut, and yogurt (look out for an upcoming post that shares how to make these!)
So why should you add more fermented foods to your diet? First, it’s important to understand what fermentation means. While many people often think of alcohol when they hear fermentation, fermentation occurs when microorganisms like bacteria or yeast turn carbohydrates into products like lactic acid or alcohol—without consuming oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide as a byproduct. One of the reasons why probiotics have become so popular is because many types of live cultures found in things like yogurt are known as probiotics – beneficial bacteria that help keep your body healthy.
Try Overnight Oats
Start your day off right with a nutritious and delicious breakfast! Overnight oats are perfect for busy mornings because they’re quick and easy to make. Plus, they’re packed with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full all morning long. Here’s how to make them
- Measure 1/2 cup of oats in a bowl
- Add almond milk or water until it reaches the top of the oats
- Add any toppings (if.e., chia seeds, hemp seeds, berries)
- Place in the fridge overnight
- In the morning add any additional toppings (i.e., nut butter, honey, bananas). Enjoy!
Use Essential Oils as Natural Cleaners
Essential oils are a great way to naturally clean your home. You can use them to make all-purpose cleaners, disinfectants, and air fresheners. Not only are they effective, but they also smell great! Here are some recipes to get you started:
- To make an all-purpose cleaner, mix 1 teaspoon of lemon essential oil with 1 cup of water. This can be used on countertops, floors, and any other surfaces that need cleaning.
- To disinfect surfaces, mix 1 tablespoon of lavender essential oil and 1 cup of water. This is great for doorknobs, light switches, and countertops.
- For a natural air freshener, mix 1 teaspoon of grapefruit essential oil and 1 cup of water. Spray this mixture in the air, or place it in an aromatherapy diffuser.
- The lifestyle collection helps people live better lives by using more natural products. Whether you want to clean your house or create a healthy environment for yourself, there are many ways that these products can help you out! One of the best parts about these products is that they’re made from plants so they’re safe.
Get Creative with DIY Projects
The internet is full of inspiration for creative DIY projects that can help improve your life. You can start small, like making a life cluster out of pictures and quotes that inspire you. Or you can go big and try life assembling, where you create a compilation of everything you need to live a better life. Whatever you choose, know that these projects will help better your life in some way.
If crafting isn’t your thing or you want something easier to manage, there are plenty of other ways to get inspired. Un splash offers free images that are great if you’re looking for background wallpaper or phone screen designs; Pinterest has countless how-to boards on just about any topic, and Simple Reminders has dozens of reminder emails specifically designed to make your daily routine easier. There’s no limit to what you can do when it comes to building a lifestyle collection.
Get Acupuncture Today
Traditional Chinese Medicine has been around for centuries and is still used today to help people with a variety of issues. Acupuncture is one of the most popular forms of traditional Chinese medicine. It involves inserting thin needles into specific points on the body. This helps to improve your overall health and well-being. In many cases, it also can treat chronic pain or other ailments such as arthritis, anxiety, and depression. All you have to do is make an appointment with an acupuncturist near you!
Another way to get started living better every day is by getting proper sleep. Follow these steps from our lifestyle collection to sleep like a baby!
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night (in bed by 10 pm)
- Avoid screen time at least 1 hour before bedtime (TV, computer, phone)
- Avoid caffeine within 6 hours of bedtime (coffee, tea, chocolate) Drink chamomile tea 30 minutes before bedtime
Go on a Nature Walk and Take Pictures
The first step to bettering your life is connecting with nature. Take a walk outside and take in your surroundings. Listen to the birds chirping and the leaves rustling in the wind. As you take in all of these sights and sounds, snap some pictures. This nature walk will help clear your mind and give you some time to reflect on your life. When you come back from your walk, make sure to go through the photos that you took. What do they remind you of? What things are important in your life? Remember those feelings and write them down, make it an effort to keep track of what’s important as well as what’s not so important.
A lifestyle collection can also be used for more than just people living in houses- it can be applied to people who work at home or even spend their whole day studying! A lifestyle collection helps organize what goes into each person’s day and helps them recognize their priorities by adding structure where needed. It may seem hard at first but after going through it once or twice, it’ll become second nature!
Eat the Rainbow Each Day
A healthy diet is one of the most important things you can do for your body and mind. It said that we are what we eat, so why not ensure that what we’re eating nourishes us? One way to do this is to ensure you’re getting a variety of nutrients by eating the rainbow daily. Here’s how it works! The Lifestyle Collection provides you with many helpful tips about living life on your terms, without all the constraints.
Give yourself time in the morning to think about the day ahead: Even if just five minutes in front of a mirror, meditation, or reading something inspirational. When our thoughts aren’t clear, they scatter. Clarity will give you more energy throughout the day and make your work much more productive.
Keep a Positive Mindset All Day Long
A positive mindset is one of the most important things you can have if you want to better your life. It’s like a life cluster or a compilation of all the positivity in your life. When you have a positive mindset, you’re able to see the good in every situation, no matter how tough it may be. You’re also able to attract more positivity into your life, which can make it even easier to maintain a positive outlook. Here are some tips to help you keep a positive mindset all day long:
- Wake up each day with a smile on your face and think about something that makes you happy.
- Make time for yourself every day to do something that relaxes and rejuvenates you.
- Spend time with people who make you feel good, as they will inspire and motivate you to stay positive.
- Always look at the bright side of any given situation – don’t focus on the negative because negativity tends to spiral out of control!
- Appreciate what you have in your life instead of constantly wanting more – we tend to overlook so many amazing things when we get caught up in want-need syndrome!
- Surround yourself with positive messages by keeping inspirational quotes where you’ll see them often (if.e., on your mirror).
- Remember that self-love is a necessary part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle collection! Take care of your body activities such as yoga, running, swimming, biking, and weight training. Do whatever feels right for you and remember that there are always new exercises to try out!